Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Farmer's Day and email

This past Sautrday was Farmer's Day here in Richlands. I was a volunteer in the kids corner where I opperated the Bungee Run for a few a hours. Being a smaller town, there were a lot of people I knew which were previous customers of mine at the bank. Our friends Marc and Amanda came out with McKenzie, and afterward we came back to the house for a BBQ. It just so happened that Matt was online for a few hours while they were here. We were all missing his presence at the BBQ, so it was pretty perfect that he was still "with us". We sat the computer on the table and chatted away with him while we ate our yummy BBQ! Not too much longer and we'll be able to return to our weekly get togethers at Dragon's house. I miss the boys being around all the time! We have a really great group of friends here, and the house feels empty when they're gone. Anyway... Here's a few pictures from our BBQ sans Matthew and the other boys.

No comments: