So much has been going on since I last posted! I'll to try to update as best I can...
Mom came up for Thanksgiving. It's the first time she's seen our new house in person, and she was a big help in getting ready for Matt's homecoming! Thanksgiving day we went to the Mock's house for lunch and then to visit Matt & Christy.
Black Friday was Christy's 23rd birthday, and boy, did we do some SHOPPING!
Later on we went back to Christy's house to give her gifts ... Season 4, 5 and 6 of One Tree Hill! She now owns the entire collection.
Mom was awesome and helped me wrap EVERYTHING and put up the tree!
At first Kaysie wasn't too interested...
But we convinced her that she should help wrap daddy's presents
We were ready and waiting!
And before we knew it... He was here!
So... That should have us all caught up now! As we continue to celebrate the holidays, I will be updating as usual. So check in and keep up!

























1 comment:
yay!!!!
Post a Comment