Matt and I have lived here for going on 4 years now, yet we've been to the beach once... And that was before I even really lived here! He's been gone for every single summer since then. Now that he's home to enjoy the beautiful weather, we plan to take advantage of living close to the beach as much as possible this summer. It's been rather warm here lately, and yesterday we decided to hit the beach! It was a beautiful day reaching almost 90 outside. The sand was packed as this was the first trip out for a lot of people around here. Expect to see many more of these pics in the upcoming months! Matt enjoyed a few beers and a nap, and I enjoyed the sun and sound of waves.
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Only once!!!! thats so sad! hahah we go to the beach just about every weekend... no matter if it is cold or hot.
Looks like u guys had fun!
xx
Jessie
Post a Comment